At 7.15 a.m:

Constantine (2*): 3 to 4 feet.


The wind continues to blow hard from the north, a cold and biting, gusting blow still packing some wet and rainy squalls too.
It is so close to being north easterly which would be offshore, almost but not quite.
So the three to four feet of halting surf is disco-jogging beachward with the wind blowing into the lefts. We need for that wind to ease more easterly, which is forecast (but only a degree or two) and to weaken in strength, especially those gusts, which is not forecast until the morning.
It could just improve yet but right now it’s just about okay, if you have a really good winter wetsuit and a whole heap of enthusiasm!!

We have been enjoying our POP-UP SALES over the last few weeks and a lot of you have enjoyed some great priced bargains and so we are trying to think of some ways to keep it all rolling along.  So we are offering all of our winter tops and jackets in the shop at HALF-PRICE!  That is Vissla, Reef, Patagonia and other brands.  Plus we still have a few Xcel and O’Neill winter wetsuits left that we will sell at HALF-PRICE!  All of our other winter wetsuits are going to be ON SALE at 30% OFF!  That is Patagonia, Vissla, Xcel Celliant suits, both ladies and men’s!  And don’t forget our Al Merrick and …Lost Surfboards at £100 OFF!  We have loads of other stuff massively discounted too, making it very worth your while to drop in on us this weekend for more SUPER BARGAINS!


Harlyn (0*):  3 to 4 feet.


Three to four feet of mixed up and wind lashed, sloppy and choppy surf is bouncing around an hour or so ahead of low tide.
The wind is blowing in hard and cold, onshore and unforgiving.
It’s really not worth getting in here today, waves are just breaking on waves it’s so choppy.
The south coast could be worth the drive today, it does have that feel about it!


Today’s Tide Times:

Low Tide:  08:34  (2.2m)              High Tide:  14:33  (5.9m)


Surf Forecast for Sunday 6th March 2016

The wind is likely to have eased in strength and switched to the north west, onshore everywhere on this coast.
And it is all looking a little small for the south coast maybe.
Our only hope of some decent surf to ride on this coast is if the wind eases to a breeze, which is forecast but might not happen until later on in the day.


Surf Conditions for the Weekend

Another breezy but quite bright weekend is expected, those northerly winds continuing to blow our way.
On Saturday that wind could just back those few degrees to the north east, making for fine and clean conditions at all of our main breaks. If it happens, the surf could just be really very good, four feet and offshore! That is far from definite though and there is as much chance of the wind staying irritably sideshore!
So it’s worth watching the forecasts closely as we go into the weekend.
It looks pretty definite that the wind will stray back to the north west by Sunday though, wrecking the surf conditions on this coast.
Hopefully that wind will ease in strength, so there might be a sloppy little couple to three feet or so of bumpy surf to ride if you’re keen enough!
Otherwise the south coast is our only other option and it might not be very good over there as the swell weakens and eventually disappears entirely.