A shorter version of Patagonia’s Wavefarer Board Shorts, the Minimalists are made with the same lightweight, durable and quick-drying 3.9-oz Supplex® nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a comfortable fit with a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip. The forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and a flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and durability. A draining pocket on the right thigh has a noncorroding plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. Outseam is 19″.
- Durable and quick-drying Supplex® nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket easily drains
- Self-draining horizontal pocket on right thigh with a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Trim silhouette at thigh, seat and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
- 19″ outseam
- 3.9-oz 100% Supplex® nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection