Infiniti wetsuits from Xcel have always enjoyed a reputation as an excellent cold water wetsuit combining high tech features with affordable pricing
And this year it has the addition of Xcel’s new smartfiber technology; Thermo Dry Celliant (TDC). TDC has been introduced around the torso to keep your core nice and warm.
The X-zip 2 system uses the same crossover neck entry system with one side sealed as the top of the range Xcel wetsuits, so there’s minimal chance for water to get in through the neck.
Polypro lining is on the inside of the panel between the waist to the knee, trapping air and helping to wick water away from the skin. This also offers an extra insulating layer between the neoprene and skin.
UltraStretch neoprene is used in every panel of the wetsuit making it stretchier than ever and therefore offering much greater flexibility.
The ergonomic cut of the panels helps to reduce the amount of seam and therefore ensure the UltraStretch material can provide the widest range of movement possible.
- TDC Infrared Celliant Technology – All new, Xcel exclusive, inner lining with Celliant technology that recycles your body’s natural energy. Body heat is converted to useable infrared energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery and enhanced over-all performance.
- Ultrastretch – Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- Fusion Seam Technology – Inner waterproof, stretch Fusion taping, fuses seams together in the upper body.
- Pressure Bonded seams – Highly durable, flexible seam, finished with inner taping for comfort in the lower body.
- Nexskin Seals – Thin band of liquid neoprene in the inner wrists and ankles forms an excellent seal and helps minimize flushing.
- Texture Skin.
- Back knee flex grooves.
- Glued & Blind stitched seams.
- X2 Front Zip – front entry attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out, with a smoothskin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo and a snap lock to keep ziper pull in place plus crossover neck entry for extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.